Responsible for these pages in accordance with §10 MDStV is the Deutsche Seemannsmission Hamburg-Harburg e.V. based in Hamburg.
The Deutsche Seemannsmission Hamburg-Harburg eV is subject to the DSGVO of the EKD and was registered in the register of associations of the district court Hamburg with the number: 5296.
Links to other websites
Our websites contain links to external websites that are not under our control. We can not accept responsibility for the processing of data transmitted to third parties by clicking on these links (eg your IP address and browser information).
We use technical and organizational security measures to ensure that the personal data of our users are protected against loss, incorrect changes or unauthorized access by third parties. In any case, only authorized persons have access to your personal data.
The person responsible within the meaning of the General Data Protection Regulation (DSGVO EKD) and other national data protection laws of the member states as well as other data protection regulations is the Deutsche Seemannsmission Hamburg-Harburg e.V., based in Hamburg.
Contact details of the data protection office of the
Deutsche Seemannsmission Hamburg-Harburg e.V.
- Deutsche Seemannsmission Hamburg-Harburg e.V.c/o Local Data Protection OfficerZellmannstrasse 1621129 Hamburg
Privacy Statement for Deutsche Seemannsmission Hamburg-Harburg e.V.
Privacy is important to us, which is why we collect as little data as possible. This is what we call data economy, the less data we collect, the less data we need to protect.
Categories of affected persons
Since we do not collect data, there are no affected persons.
Purpose of processing
We do not collect any data for the purpose of data economy and can not supply non-existent data to a purpose.
Transfer to third parties
Since we do not collect any data from you, we can not share them.
Embedded content from other websites
Posts on this site may contain embedded content (eg, videos, pictures, posts, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behave just as if the visitor had visited the other website.
We embed content e.g. from these websites:
We set a cookie to recognize the language you have chosen
We do not use analysis services.
Our servers are located in the EU and are protected by the hoster from physical access by third parties.
Although we do not process any personal data from you, we would like to inform you about your rights under the DSGVO EKD:
- After DSGVO you have numerous rights. This includes the right to information under Art.15. This is fulfilled by this page. A copy of the data not stored here can be requested as an empty email.
- According to art.16 you can ask for completion or correction of the data concerning you, which does not exist here.
- After Art.17 you have the right to delete the data concerning you immediately. This happens automatically, even before the data is saved. On request we confirm this with a thumbs up by mail.
- According to Art. 18, you have the right to restrict the processing of your data. Unfortunately for physical reasons we are not able to process less than nothing.
- According to Art. 20 you have the right to transfer all data stored by us (ie no data).
- You have the right to revoke granted consent. You can object to future data processing.
Notwithstanding any other administrative or judicial remedy, you have the right to complain to a competent regulatory authority, in particular in the Member State of your place of residence, your place of work or the place of the alleged infringement, if you believe that the processing of personal data concerning you is against the DSGVO violates.