The German Seemannsmission Hamburg-Harburg e.V., based in Hamburg, is responsible for these pages in accordance with §10 MDStV.
The Deutsche Seemannsmission Hamburg-Harburg eV is subject to the GDPR of the EKD and was registered in the association register in Register court of the district court Hamburg registered with the number: 5296.
Links to other websites
Our websites contain links to external websites that are not under our control. We cannot accept any responsibility for the processing of data that is transferred to third parties by clicking on these links (e.g. your IP address and browser information).
We use technical and organizational security measures to ensure that the personal data of our users are protected against loss, incorrect changes or unauthorized access by third parties. In any case, only authorized persons have access to your personal data from our side.
The person responsible within the meaning of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR EKD) and other national data protection laws of the member states as well as other data protection regulations is the Deutsche Seemannsmission Hamburg-Harburg e.V. based in Hamburg.
Deutsche Seemannsmission Hamburg-Harburg e.V.
c/o Local data protection officer
21129 Hamburg Germany
Data protection is important to us, which is why we collect as little data as possible. We call this data economy, the less data is collected, the less data needs to be protected.
Categories of data subjects
Since we do not collect any data, there are no data subjects.
Purpose of processing
We do not collect any data from data economy and cannot assign any data that is not available.
Transfer to third parties
Since we do not collect any data from you, we cannot pass it on.
Embedded content from other websites
We do not use Analyse-Services.
Our servers are located in the EU and are protected by the host against physical access by third parties.
Although we do not process any of your personal data, we would like to inform you about your rights under the GDPR EKD here:
- You have numerous rights under the GDPR. This includes the right to information under Article 15. This is fulfilled by this page. A copy of the data not saved here can be requested as an empty email.
- According to Article 16, you can request the completion or correction of the data that does not exist here that concerns you.
- According to Article 17, you have the right to have your data deleted immediately. This happens continuously automatically before the data is saved. On request, we would be happy to confirm this with a thumbs up by email.
- According to Article 18 you have the right to restrict the processing of your data. For physical reasons, it is unfortunately not possible for us to process less than nothing.
- According to Article 20, you have the right to transfer all (i.e. no) data stored by us.
- You have the right to withdraw your consent. You can (not) object to future data processing.
Irrespective of any other administrative or judicial remedy, you have the right to lodge a complaint with a competent supervisory authority, in particular in the Member State of your residence, your place of work or the place of the alleged infringement if you believe that the processing of your personal data is concerned personal data violates the GDPR EKD.